Murupolku - Usein kysytty kysymys - EN

Can I apply for study leave, for such things as the completion of trade training organised by a retail company or studies at an open university?

Study leave

Study leave cannot be granted for training organised by a company. Education entitling a person to study leave must take place at an educational institution under public sector supervision. Education under public sector supervision refers to education organised by the state or the municipality, for example, and this also includes Open University studies. Such studies may also take place abroad.

17 Oct 2023