Murupolku - Usein kysytty kysymys - EN

I want to change my place of employment during my study leave, how do I resign?

Study leave

An employee can resign from their employment relationship during study leave by notifying the employer of their resignation. During the period of notice, the employee has an obligation to work if the study leave has been divided, for example, so that the employee is on study leave for part of the week and works for the remainder of the week. If an employee is on full-time study leave, there is no obligation to work during the period of notice. However, please note that the granted study leave does not "automatically transfer" to a new employer. If the employee intends to continue their studies, this must be agreed upon with the new employer, as the right to study leave will not be fulfilled until you have worked full-time for the new employer for a period of at least one year. 

17 Oct 2023