Murupolku - Usein kysytty kysymys - EN

What do I do if the employer does not provide my pay data to the party who grants an adult education allowance?

Study leave

The occupational safety and health authority cannot, by means of enforcement measures, require the employer to provide pay information to the party granting an adult education allowance. You can ask the employer to provide you with data from the working hours register covering a period of 12 months and your payslips if you have not received them. If, despite your request, the employer does not provide you with information from the working hours register, you can contact the occupational safety and health authority's telephone service (employment advisory services).

17 Oct 2023