Murupolku - Usein kysytty kysymys - EN

What information should be reported to the register of exposed workers?

Chemical agents

The employer must report all employees who are exposed to carcinogens and mutagens for a significant part of their working time and the names of the hazardous substances in question to the Finnish register of workers exposed to carcinogens. Further instructions are available on the website of the Finnish Institute of Occupational Health (in Finnish).

17 Oct 2023