Murupolku - Usein kysytty kysymys - EN

What should I do if the occupational safety and health manager bullies me?

Unfair treatment

If you experience inappropriate treatment from a person in a leading position in your company or organisation, you can report the inappropriate treatment to this person’s supervisor or manager. If you are not sure who their supervisor is, you can submit the report to the senior manager. If the person acting inappropriately is for example a CEO or an Executive Director, you can submit the report to the board chair in a limited liability company or an association. 

When a supervisor or manager is informed of experienced inappropriate treatment, they are obliged to investigate the matter and take measures to end the inappropriate treatment. If the matter is not investigated at all or if measures are not taken to stop the inappropriate treatment, you can contact the occupational safety and health authority’s telephone service, in which case we will assess the need for initiating enforcement.

25 Oct 2023